ATOM CHESS is a complete chess-playing program, with the following
- 6 levels of play, giving novice to professional standards.
- Computer moves in 2 seconds at the lowest level.
- Board display with coordinate entry of moves, and rejection of illegal moves.
- Computer and human castling (0-0 and 0-0-0).
- En-passant captures allowed, and played by computer.
- Up to 127 moves each side are stored, and can be replayed from any point in the game.
- A game can be restarted at any earlier point. Program 5K, graphics 6K.