Pentasonic HifiColor GBASIC graphics commands
- clears the graphical memory with the specified color c
see HCOLOR for the color coding. If no c is specified, the value of the previous HCLS is used.
- set the color to use with draw commands. Codes:
|0: white (R+G+B) ||4: yellow (R+G)|
|1: cyan (G+B) ||5: green (G)|
|2: magenta (R+B) ||6: red (R)|
|3: blue (B) ||7: black ()|
- HPLOTx1,y1[TOx2,y2 [,B[F]]]
- Five variants:
|HPLOTx1,y1 ||draws a point at x1,y1|
|HPLOTx1,y1TOx2,y2 ||draws a straight line from x1,y1 TO x2,y2|
|HPLOTx1,y1TOx2,y2, B ||draws a box from x1,y1 TO x2,y2|
|HPLOTx1,y1TOx2,y2, BF ||draws a filled box from x1,y1 TO x2,y2|
|HPLOT@TOx2,y2, BF ||draws a filled box from the previous x1,y1 TO x2,y2|
- HCIRCLEx, y, r [,q]
- Two variations:
|HCIRCLEx, y, r ||draws a circle with the centre at x, y and radius r|
|HCIRCLEx, y, r, q ||draws 1/8 of a circle, starting at 3 0'clock, counter-clockwise. q specifies the octant.|
Each bit in the value represents 1/8 of a circle (represented as "small hand" clock positions):
|1 - ||1:30 to 3:00 ||16 - ||7:30 to 9:00|
|2 - ||12:00 to 1:30 ||32 - ||6:00 to 7:30|
|4 - ||10:30 to 12:00 ||64 - ||4:30 to 6:00|
|8 - ||9:00 to 10:30 ||128 - ||3:00 to 4:30|
- Write message to the display at coordinates x,y. Value for x is between 0 and 512, the value of y
is between 0 and 47.
- Draws an horizontal ("X" specified) or vertical ("Y" specified) axis. The origin is defined by a previously executed HPLOTx,y command. p specifies the range and n specifies the number of intermediate grades.
This Basic extension is similar to the µInflux HRC 80 GBASIC.
Back to hardware description
Last update: 2012-09-14