NEWDOS/80 v2 disassembly
The goal of the project is to learn more on the internal structure of NEWDOS related
operating systems. With this knowledge we hope to be able to add support for modern additions
to the TRS-80 Z80 based computers (Model I, III, 4 ...)
The latest approach is to create a native disassembly with Mysosys DSMBLR. The printer format
contains more information and takes care of the loader format. The standard format can be used for
reassembly. Not yet all disassemblies are converted to this format.
- NEWDOS/80v2.0 complete image, SYS0/SYS isolated, code binary and disassemblies,
- Record splitter and header stripper in perl,
- Thin wrapper arount the CPU::Z80::Disassembler,
- Disassembly of SYS0/SYS (work in progress),
- Disassembly of BOOT/SYS copied from the hackers guide
and updated comments,
- A BOOT.ASM for NEWDOS/80 v2.5 only needed if the ROM
can boot directly from harddisk. See trs80.nl for
- Virtual library, (TRS-80 MI section) contains a
scanned and text version of the TRS-80 HACKER'S HANDBOOK FOR NEWDOS/80 by KEVIN O'HARE,
- TRSDOS 2.3 Decoded and Other Mysteries. ,
- Collected RST 0x28 calls with interpretation (from SYS0/SYS for now).
- Chapter 3 of "The DOS Book" containing the disassembled code of
SYS0/SYS for the Model 1. Comments in German.
Last updated: 2016-01-25