What I have learned so far:
- Base Pd object reference list
- To learn and interpret Pd I made a quick reference of the basic objects
- Base Pd object reference list in Open document format
- Same as the above but editable format
- Pd extended quick reference list
- An object list for the extended 0.39r3 release. It became a bit unwieldy, so I stopped refining it for a while. And I found the object I was looking for...
- Documentation and examples of tclPd, the expernal which makes writing objects in Tcl possible.
Of course it is just as free as any Pd doc...
Latest update: 2015-10-26